Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Dear All,

I want to build a Mountain Lion box with ASRock B75M-ITX and Intel i5 processor. Did anybody try this combination? Is it possible?

ASRock B75M-ITX:
ASRock > Products > B75M-ITX

Best regards
Isaac

Dear All,

I want to build a Mountain Lion box with ASRock B75M-ITX and Intel i5 processor. Did anybody try this combination? Is it possible?

ASRock B75M-ITX:
ASRock > Products > B75M-ITX

Best regards
Isaac

Should be OK. If you plan to use HD3000/4000 onboard graphics make sure you get the right CPU.
Install NullCPU powermanagement kext until you flash with a modified BIOS that unlocks MSR.

Should be OK. If you plan to use HD3000/4000 onboard graphics make sure you get the right CPU.
Install NullCPU powermanagement kext until you flash with a modified BIOS that unlocks MSR.

Thanks for your reply.

"flash with a modified BIOS that unlocks MSR" - What does it mean? Do I need to update the BIOS whether by a third party modified BIOS or by the official latest one? BTY, what is MSR?

Best
Isaac

Dear Sir,

Did you sucess with AsRock B75M-itx?
I have this MB, too. But I cannot install sucessfully yet.
Could you share your experience to me?

I downloaded the BIOS from the thread forum which was modified by samisnake.
But I still got some problems. First, how to set the ideal optimised BIOS?
My builds are i7-3770, AsRock B75M-itx, 2GB RAM, 120GB SSD with internal graphic HD 4000 only. NO GPU card.
I set CPU core to 2, AHCI enable, On board graphic enable with 32MB.

However, I always got black screen whenever I try to install using the latest UniBeast and cannot go on any further.
Could you share your experience to me?

Really appreciated.
Thanks alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back