Contribute
Register

ASRock B760 Pro RS/D4 works perfectly in Sonoma but Radeon Pro W5700 has problems!!!!

Hello! Thanks for the work you've done!I wanted to ask, is your serial number displayed in the "About Mac" menu? No matter what I do, I get "To Be Filled By O.E.M.".

Hello! Thanks for the work you've done!I wanted to ask, is your serial number displayed in the "About Mac" menu? No matter what I do, I get "To Be Filled By O.E.M.".
you can generate your own serials using:
to add to your config.plist

you can generate your own serials using:
to add to your config.plist
I did it. I generated many different serial numbers for different SMBIOS variants. But when loading it is always "To Be Filled By OEM".

I did it. I generated many different serial numbers for different SMBIOS variants. But when loading it is always "To Be Filled By OEM".
upload your config.plist

Now I have this one.

Attachments

• config.plist
    29.8 KB · Views: 6

Attachments

• About Mac.png
    About Mac.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 8
I did it several times) No effect
make sure you are editing the correct config.plist from the correct EFI

assuming you only have 1 hard drive in your machine?

make sure you are editing the correct config.plist from the correct EFI

assuming you only have 1 hard drive in your machine?
Yes, I'm sure I'm editing the correct config.list)
There was an assumption that if I made the UpdateSMBIOSMode parameter the same as on my previous hackintosh, the problem would be solved, but no, it did not help.
On my previous hackintosh, the UpdateSMBIOSMode parameter was always Create, but on the new hackintosh, only Custom works normally.

Yes, I'm sure I'm editing the correct config.list)
There was an assumption that if I made the UpdateSMBIOSMode parameter the same as on my previous hackintosh, the problem would be solved, but no, it did not help.
On my previous hackintosh, the UpdateSMBIOSMode parameter was always Create, but on the new hackintosh, only Custom works normally.
I have UpdateSMBIOSMode set to Create

although I don't have
Code:
<key>MaxBIOSVersion</key>
            <false/>
in mine

Back