Contribute
Register

Aspire VN7-571-77AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
With patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched, config.plist/ACPI/DropOem must be true. You have it set false.

Also, SSDT-3 has GFX0 references. Renames must be applied equally.

Yep, I had it true but that didn't allow me to boot, it got stuck in the apple logo. I mentioned in a past post that I had applied patches to DSDT and SSDT-3, including renaming.

Yep, I had it true but that didn't allow me to boot, it got stuck in the apple logo. I mentioned in a past post that I had applied patches to DSDT and SSDT-3, including renaming.

Always double check your work. As I already mentioned, and contrary to your claim otherwise, the SSDT does not have the rename.

With patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched, config.plist/ACPI/DropOem must be true. You have it set false.

Also, SSDT-3 has GFX0 references. Renames must be applied equally.

After all your guidance it seems to be working, I got the SSDTs with Linux and now the GFX0 definition is in SSDT4. Thank you sooooooooo much :D.

After all your guidance it seems to be working, I got the SSDTs with Linux and now the GFX0 definition is in SSDT4. Thank you sooooooooo much :D.

Sometime I get this error at random times, do you know what could it mean? I reinstalled clover and replace config with your HD4400 version but sometime it keeps appearing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    666.4 KB · Views: 88
Sometime I get this error at random times, do you know what could it mean? I reinstalled clover and replace config with your HD4400 version but sometime it keeps appearing.

No useful information in that KP photo...

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting).

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

CLOVER F4 : View attachment CLOVER rehab.zip
Note: I don't include those files in the ACPI/origin folder, those are generated when I press F4. The ones in the patched folder I got them with Linux.

IOReg: View attachment carue’s MacBook Air.ioreg

Patchmatic: View attachment RehabMan.zip

Terminal:

carues-MacBook-Air:RehabMan carue$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
13 2 0xffffff7f8200e000 0x65000 0x65000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (3.1) <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>
carues-MacBook-Air:RehabMan carue$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
carues-MacBook-Air:RehabMan carue$ kextstat|grep -y applelpc
103 0 0xffffff7f81c7d000 0x3000 0x3000 com.apple.driver.AppleLPC (1.7.3) <97 12 5 4 3>
carues-MacBook-Air:RehabMan carue$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

WARNING: Improper use of the sudo command could lead to data loss
or the deletion of important system files. Please double-check your
typing when using sudo. Type "man sudo" for more information.

To proceed, enter your password, or type Ctrl-C to abort.

Password:
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/RTL8192CU8.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext RealtekRTL8111.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBacklight.kext

CLOVER F4 : View attachment 164357
Note: I don't include those files in the ACPI/origin folder, those are generated when I press F4. The ones in the patched folder I got them with Linux.

IOReg: View attachment 164358

Patchmatic: View attachment 164356

Terminal:

carues-MacBook-Air:RehabMan carue$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
13 2 0xffffff7f8200e000 0x65000 0x65000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (3.1) <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>
carues-MacBook-Air:RehabMan carue$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
carues-MacBook-Air:RehabMan carue$ kextstat|grep -y applelpc
103 0 0xffffff7f81c7d000 0x3000 0x3000 com.apple.driver.AppleLPC (1.7.3) <97 12 5 4 3>
carues-MacBook-Air:RehabMan carue$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

WARNING: Improper use of the sudo command could lead to data loss
or the deletion of important system files. Please double-check your
typing when using sudo. Type "man sudo" for more information.

To proceed, enter your password, or type Ctrl-C to abort.

Password:
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/RTL8192CU8.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext RealtekRTL8111.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBacklight.kext

Power management is not implemented.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...01-guide-native-power-management-laptops.html

USB WiFi not recommended. VoodooHDA not recommended.

All kexts should be installed to /S/L/E.

Dynamic SSDTs should not be included in ACPI/patched (it is very clear in my guide)...

Power management is not implemented.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...01-guide-native-power-management-laptops.html

USB WiFi not recommended. VoodooHDA not recommended.

All kexts should be installed to /S/L/E.

Dynamic SSDTs should not be included in ACPI/patched (it is very clear in my guide)...

Thanks, VoodooHDA was causing the problem. Do you know a Wifi card that can replace the one in this computer? It has an Atheros NFA222 but I´m not sure of what card to choose from the compatibility list of this site.

csm_AspireV15_VN7_WLAN.jpg

As you tell me I have a lap Yosemite installed equal to yours but can not get past the installation process reboots me always does not let white screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back