Motherboard
ASRock Z270 Extreme4
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX Vega 56 OC
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hey everyone. I just updated from High Sierra to Big Sur and from Clover to OC 0.6.7 and I'm stuck on my USB map. Previously, I was able to use the USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports on my High Sierra/Clover build, but it is no longer being recognized in IOReg or when a device is plugged into it. I thought I could grab some of the old config settings from my old build, as I put the new build on a new drive until I felt comfortable wiping and repurposing the old system drive, but upon booting into High Sierra, 3.1 Gen 2 didn't work here too. I can see ASM2147 in Hackintool as Type PXSX and ID 0x00 and it looks like should fall on "IOACPIPlane:/_SB/PCI0@0/RP05@1c0004". I tried making the SSDT-RHUB.aml file and injecting it into the ACPI in config on RP05, but no change. Currently using USBInjectall.kext to try to find it. Yes, I'm testing with USB3 devices (USB3.1 flash drive and my Kingston FCR-HS4 USB 3.0 that previously lived in this port on my prior build). Please let me know what else I need to try and what would be helpful to post to further troubleshoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back