Graphics
Geforce Gtx 660 TI
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Hey guys i was just wondering if all of these compatible with a hackintosh computer.

Asus Maximus V Formula
Intel Core i7 3770k
Corsair 16 GB Dominator Platinum
Asus 660 TI
Corsair 120 GB SSD
Corsair H100
Western Digital Black 1 TB HHD
Corsair Enthusiast TX V2 Series 750-Watt Power Supply

I think that is everything. Please tell me if i am forgetting anything important. Also if you have a have a DSDT for the mobo please tell me.
Also if you have any tips on making everything compatible please tell me.

Thanks in advance,
Rockyroady999

If you want your install to be easy, let me suggest the Z77X-UD5H as a motherboard, only very very slim issue up to now! I can tell you it installs osx like a charm!

cpu great!

memory, it depends if you want a bigger heatsink, you might need low profile memory since the ivy bridge is hotter

video no clue, I would just get an official ati that works Out Of Box OOB

ssd, make sure you read the reviews... anandtech has a few good ones. you might want to take a look at the Samsung 830. its probably the best RELIABLE ssd out there... as the sandforce SF-2281 is reputated to be unreliable, even with the intel 530 series...

corsair H100, what is it? I have no clue!

WD Black, size is good, I would just get a drive that has a longer warranty on it! 3-5 years are usually good drives...

psu, i dont like corsair psu as alots of users are reporting problems on newegg. I suggest you look at enermax bronze certified 750 psu! ;O)

good luck!

Ok thanks for helping ill look at the products you suggested ill look them up in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back