Contribute
Register

Are the 69xx series cards supported yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
OS X Mountain Lion
CPU
i7 2600K
Graphics
GTX 680
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm looking to sell my current build to get one with a 6970 and want to know if they are supported yet or if they ever will be and if so when?

What card of similar performance works? Don't say the 6870 please, because they are not on par at all.

HOTDOGS said:
I'm looking to sell my current build to get one with a 6970 and want to know if they are supported yet or if they ever will be and if so when?

What card of similar performance works? Don't say the 6870 please, because they are not on par at all.
You can get working, but not 100%.

Mate94 said:
HOTDOGS said:

Could you elaborate? Is there something similar on the Nvidia side I could get working 100%?

HOTDOGS said:
Mate94 said:
HOTDOGS said:

Could you elaborate? Is there something similar on the Nvidia side I could get working 100%?
I said it. You can't get it to work 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back