Contribute
Register

AR9285 802.11n problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having the same issue. I have a desktop system, with an ar9285 pci-e wireless card. It's a TP-Link model.

I am new at DSDT editing, and hackintosh in general, so I'm needing more guidance.

I've tried to create a DSDT patch using MaciASL, but the "Apply" button is grayed out.

I clicked on the pink "Patch" button at the top, and pasted the text of your patch into the top frame of the window that appeared, but I don't see a way to apply it.

Would it be a lot of trouble to show how I'm supposed to do this step by step?

Thank you so much if you have time to do so!

--M

PS: I have a Gigabyte H87-D3H motherboard running bios F6 dated 1/17/2014 if it helps any. This is the only thing that isn't working well for me.

I'm having the same issue. I have a desktop system, with an ar9285 pci-e wireless card. It's a TP-Link model.

I am new at DSDT editing, and hackintosh in general, so I'm needing more guidance.

I've tried to create a DSDT patch using MaciASL, but the "Apply" button is grayed out.

I clicked on the pink "Patch" button at the top, and pasted the text of your patch into the top frame of the window that appeared, but I don't see a way to apply it.

Would it be a lot of trouble to show how I'm supposed to do this step by step?

Thank you so much if you have time to do so!

--M

PS: I have a Gigabyte H87-D3H motherboard running bios F6 dated 1/17/2014 if it helps any. This is the only thing that isn't working well for me.

There is no need to use a DSDT patch for AR9285. It is for advanced users that want to do it that way...

Just install toledaARPT.kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back