GTX 760 by ASUS
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi
Going to attempt my first build very soon!
I just need confirmation that i'm not going to have any problems with these parts..

Core i5 3570 OR 3570K?? should i go for the HD2500 or the 4000? £160
GA-B75M-D3H £54
8GB RAM by PNY £40
120GB SSD by sandisk £65
Fractal design core 1000 £24
Corsair Builder series 430W modular £38
LG 22EA63V 22inch LED 1080p monitor £122
Total: £503

I can't seem to find a DSDT for the ga b75m d3h? If anyone could explain this that would be great!
Also some recommendations on a cheap white keyboard would be great.
Please give feedback on which processor i should get! Note that i don't ever intend on overclocking it's purely for the graphics. I hope to get a second monitor in the future.

Thanks!

Hi
I can't seem to find a DSDT for the ga b75m d3h? If anyone could explain this that would be great!
Also some recommendations on a cheap white keyboard would be great.
Please give feedback on which processor i should get! Note that i don't ever intend on overclocking it's purely for the graphics. I hope to get a second monitor in the future.

Thanks!
There is no need for a DSDT, just select DSDT free in Multibeast when doing post install.

I use an i-rocks Mac compatible keyboard that I really enjoy typing on. It's got the older
style keys rather than chiclet style that you see on the Apple aluminum versions.

Model number is:

KR-6170M http://www.ebay.com/itm/I-Rocks-KR-6170M-USB-keyboard-for-MacBook-/161149407656#shpCntId

You could check with this seller to see if they ship to the UK.Believe I only paid about $16 for it.

Even if you won't over clock in the future get the 3570K for the HD 4000 graphics, they are way better than the HD2500 which don't work as well if at all.

GOOD LUCK :!:

Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back