Motherboard
Sierra 0.12.6
CPU
Intel Core i7 3,39 GHz
Graphics
ATI Radeon HD 6xxx 1024 MB
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've sucessfully installed and post installed Sierra using guides. But some staff of my motherboard fails to work.
I've found DSDT-GA-P67A-UD3P-B3-F9.aml for my motherboard to fix it. So, I've put it into
/EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched with the name DSDT.aml but it looks like it fails to apply automatically.
What is the correct way to remove MultiBeast config and apply DSDT?

I've sucessfully installed and post installed Sierra using guides. But some staff of my motherboard fails to work.
I've found DSDT-GA-P67A-UD3P-B3-F9.aml for my motherboard to fix it. So, I've put it into
/EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched with the name DSDT.aml but it looks like it fails to apply automatically.
What is the correct way to remove MultiBeast config and apply DSDT?

Placing DSDT.aml in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched (on your EFI partition) is the correct way to utilize the patched DSDT.aml.

Placing DSDT.aml in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched (on your EFI partition) is the correct way to utilize the patched DSDT.aml.
Yeah, I guess so but it does nothing. Why?

I expected it would setup the whole motherboard interfaces like USB 3.0 ports etc

No idea what hardware you have. Please fill out your profile with details.
No problem reporting files attached.

Post #1 indicates 6-series. No Intel USB3 on 6-series, so if you're running 10.11.x or later, you will need GenericUSBXHCI.kext for the likely USB3 controller you have on the motherboard. It does not work well.

Best result by installing a supported USB3 controller card (FL1100 based).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back