Graphics
Gigabyte GV-N610D3-2GI
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
AppleUSBEHCI::Found a transaction which hasn't moved in 5 seconds on bus 0xfd, timing out!

This message appears several time when I boot in verbose mode, what does this mean?
I know that it indicates something wrong with the USB, what are the problems and how should I solve them?

I am working on getting Lion installed on my system and everything went fine but when lion trys to boot I get that same message and cannot figure out whats going on with it. Anybody got any ideas please!!!

I just fixed mine last night and got Lion to boot up fine by itself now. The problem for me was the audio kext for some reason. I had to go into System/Library/Extentions and delete the AppleHDA then I ran Multibeast and installed the Voodoo 2.6.1 and restarted then everything worked fine.

jaylaudeman said:
I just fixed mine last night and got Lion to boot up fine by itself now. The problem for me was the audio kext for some reason. I had to go into System/Library/Extentions and delete the AppleHDA then I ran Multibeast and installed the Voodoo 2.6.1 and restarted then everything worked fine.
Why do you choose 2.6.1 instead of the latest version? (2.7.2??) Is the compatibility better for this version?

I was reading it from another topic somewhere on here and that was the first one I tried and it worked fine so I just went with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back