Contribute
Register

AppleIntelE1000e (0x1503) in Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it at it didn't work

can you give me please step by step instructions?

How to
remove the old driver
EthernetBuiltIn - YES/No in Chimera
PCIRootUID=0/1 in Chimera

Maybe I need to delete a plist or a preference file

I went to System Confirguration, Network, tried to add a new interface, Ethernet is still not showing up

I had the same YouTube issue and downloaded the new kext. I used Kext Utility (KextBeast reported by forum members as not working), just drag the new kext in and it should do the work for you. Now YouTube is working great for me; haven't tried multi apps (FaceTime, Skype, YouTube (Chrome)) yet to see if it fixes those issues, but based on feedback, looks like it's a good fix. Thanks hnak!

I tried it at it didn't work

can you give me please step by step instructions?

How to
remove the old driver
EthernetBuiltIn - YES/No in Chimera
PCIRootUID=0/1 in Chimera

Maybe I need to delete a plist or a preference file

I went to System Confirguration, Network, tried to add a new interface, Ethernet is still not showing up

looks like you and going bald have the same issue (he has the same board)
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-msi-z77a-g45-lots-problems-2.html#post444863

Can anyone tell me if the Atheros Lan works on a GA-Z77M-D3H Motherboard with this kext? If not, is there a kext for it?

Thanks!

Use the Atheros kext in MultiBeast.

Latest kext from hnak's thread on im is working on MSI Z77A-GD65 + ML10.8.2

haven't tested sleep/wake yet

http://www.mediafire.com/?d0a728pblun690m
2012/09/08
2.0.0a
Fixed Mountain lion issues.
Thanks, hnak

This driver as fixed all my Mountain Lion related problems with my Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network Adapter.
Some web sites (pages) would not load at all while some loaded incompletely. These pages would attempt to finish loading the page but would try forever.

I can't thank you enough!

Any mirror for fix, please? Link not working anymore >.<

Update: I found it, question closed.

Can you please upload your driver so I can try it?

kext please

I can't even make it work for one second

Thanks
MSI Z77-GD65 Intel 82579v Gigabit Ethernet

Hnak's one built into multi beast 5.1.3 works for our motherboards but there is a trick. you have to unplug the cable while going through chimera boot loader to actually have ethernet in OSx. even with the cable disconnected it will show "Status: Connected" then just plug in the cable and configure away. I found however if I boot with a cable plugged in, my device does not even get picked up in System Report.
If Anyone knows of a solution to this boot loader/ethernet issue feedback would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back