Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8470p
CPU
i5 3320M
Graphics
HD 4000, 1600x900
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Here are two Audio kexts for HP Probook/EliteBook G0/G1, please tell me which works best for you, because I'm having mixed feedback right now. The kext only work if you followed the Clover guide, and please remove VoodooHDA if you're using it.

Attachments

• AppleHDAIDT 1.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 131
  • AppleHDAIDT 2.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 71
Today have done fresh install to external hd for testing. Used PBI CE. Audio kext built-in is working fine. From this topic kext with number 1 is working. Btw they are the same. Kext with number 2 is bad.

Find strange thing. After installing I saw 1024 video memory, but in my previous installation there was 1536 video memory.

Tested on 10.9.2.

Today have done fresh install to external hd for testing. Used PBI CE. Audio kext built-in is working fine. From this topic kext with number 1 is working. Btw they are the same. Kext with number 2 is bad.

Find strange thing. After installing I saw 1024 video memory, but in my previous installation there was 1536 video memory.

Tested on 10.9.2.

Thank you.

Np. Doesn't it strange that memory shows different value? I now on osx and see 1536 vram. This is one of the first install using your experimental guide.

I confirm the first one too. The second one is bad, as bonabona said it makes 1536 MB memory to 1024 MB

Probook 450 G1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back