Asus Maximus VII Gene Z97-3503
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello Toleda (and others)

I saw your signature and it seems we have completely similar boards.
I own the ASUS Maximus VII Gene (Z97) motherboard with the SupremeFX Impact 2 card.

I am new to the hackintosh world, and even though I have tried looking and searching guides for that specific audio card, I was wondering if you could share your setup.

I am not sure what Audio Layout or even which ALC chip is contained in the SupremeFX Card.

Thanks a lot in advance

Motherboard
ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10
CPU
i7-6900K
Graphics
Vega Frontier Edition
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Just wondering if anyone has/using this card sound card SupremeFX HI-FI DAC Image url it came with my MotherBoard. I believe its the ALC 1150 codec which I have tried but no success. Can anyone provide any assistance ? Or maybe it just simply won't work with Hackintosh.
Thanks

Attachments

Motherboard
MSI H110M PRO-D
CPU
i5-6400
Graphics
GTX 960
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
@toleda I`ve always had a problem with audio on El Capitan with the ALC887 Codec. With this tutorial it was the most simple thing to do to get audio easily on my system. Thank a lot!

Motherboard
Dell XPS14 Ultrabook L421X-A09-Clover
CPU
i7-3517U/HM77
Graphics
HD4000 & GT 630M
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
I have read through that wiki multiple times. Have been struggling with this audio for weeks. I can't find anything in there about what to do with the xml and kext config files. Do I just drop them into the contents folder of appleHDA.kext to replace the native configuration?