Contribute
Register

Apple USB Keyboard & Razer Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

i use an Apple USB Alu keyboard and a Razer USB mouse. My problem is, that i cant boot up the computer while both connect to a regular usb port of my PC (backpanel and front have the same issues). The computer stucks at POST.

To resolve the problem i have to plug the keyboard to the mainboards USB port and the razer mouse to the apple keyboard usb. But i dont want to use my mouse on apples keyboard, because this combination always resets the razer sensitivity to the lowest value and i have to bring them on speed each time i reboot my mashine. :crazy:

hope someone can help me !

Can you try running the keyboard through a powered USB hub and see if that fixes it? The aluminium keyboard doesn't seem to like some USB chipsets, such as VIA.

i'll check that and report back.

but the strange is, that i can use the keyboard with a netbookmouse (not my razer, and not connected to the alu keyboard) without any problem during POST. is this maybe a mouse issue?

ok this worked for me. but my razer mouse starts with sensitivity 1 of 5. i think the mouse is incompatible with mac. my mouse is a razer copperhead. is there someone who can confirm this issue?

best regards.

i have the same issue with a steelseries raw mouse and the alu keyboard :((((

This is strange, I'm using the alu keyboard and the Mamba (in wired mode) without any issues on my hackintosh, system boots perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back