Graphics
GeForce GTX 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Does anyone face the same problem? I'm using apple USB keyboard on my hackintosh and it works flawlessly on my mavericks. the only problem is the apple functions (volume control/eject button etc..) don't work on the windows 7 OS. I there anyway I can make this work like it would on a virtual windows on bootcamp?

Does anyone face the same problem? I'm using apple USB keyboard on my hackintosh and it works flawlessly on my mavericks. the only problem is the apple functions (volume control/eject button etc..) don't work on the windows 7 OS. I there anyway I can make this work like it would on a virtual windows on bootcamp?

No, unless You're a programmer: then You can make a driver for Windows, such as, for example, drivers for Logitech keyboards, which also have volume controls, sleep, browser and media player buttons.

First google search shows

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5636

see if that helps

Yes, but what he wants are identical functions on Windows and OS X.
Unfortunately, most of them do not work, regardless of the drivers.

1.jpg

According to the article I posted most of the keys work the same in Windows as in Mac OS X. The ones that don't appear to work are Mission Control, Launchpad, Dashboard, Keyboard Brightness On and Off.

The article does say that "volume control/eject button etc." do work.

Rob

thanks for some information :) will try it next time I boot on windows and then let you guys know

Im not sure if this is what your asking but yes I can control my brightness/volume and up/down in Windows 8 like I do in OSX. Google, you simply need to install bootcamp drivers and everything works natively. I haven't tested the other functions as I don't need them.

Im not sure if this is what your asking but yes I can control my brightness/volume and up/down in Windows 8 like I do in OSX. Google, you simply need to install bootcamp drivers and everything works natively. I haven't tested the other functions as I don't need them.

It may depend on the motherboard - on my keyboard, only volume control buttons are working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back