Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTES Z87P-D3 and the other one is GIGABYTES B85M-HD3
CPU
I7 4770
Graphics
GTX650
Hello guys:
try to login Apple Store this morning , but the store page show me an attention as below:
An unexpected error occurred while signing in .
" your device or computer could not be verified.contact support for assistance"

after that I tried remove the Networkinterfaces.plist in to Trash and restart my OS Sierra but it seen doesn't work, So anyone have better ideal here?

Hello guys:
try to login Apple Store this morning , but the store page show me an attention as below:

after that I tried remove the Networkinterfaces.plist in to Trash and restart my OS Sierra but it seen doesn't work, So anyone have better ideal here?

I just got my Hackintosh up and running today with a brand new install, and I'm seeing this too—it's the only thing that's still causing me trouble. Any help would be appreciated!

Hello guys:

Okay, I'm up and running. Looks like the issue (for me, anyway) was that I didn't have a working Ethernet interface on en0. This was fine for me, since I'm using a USB WiFi dongle, but the App Store hated it.

My solution was to use RehabMan's NullEthernet kext to get a mock Ethernet interface assigned to en0. Check out RehabMan's original post about it for more info.

Okay, I'm up and running. Looks like the issue (for me, anyway) was that I didn't have a working Ethernet interface on en0. This was fine for me, since I'm using a USB WiFi dongle, but the App Store hated it.

My solution was to use RehabMan's NullEthernet kext to get a mock Ethernet interface assigned to en0. Check out RehabMan's original post about it for more info.
Please help i have USB dongle but i have this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back