Contribute
Register

Apple Releases macOS Sierra 'Golden Master' GM Candidate to Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members of the Public Beta should have all received an email to let them know that they are able to get the newest version of OS X and iOS. Just did the upgrade on my Mac Pro 5,1 tonight without a hitch. Just going to wait on my HP EliteBook to see how others have done theirs.

Hi, is Skylake HD 530 fully working 'artefact' free on Sierra yet?

I can't tell yet my screen keeps flashing! Just kidding, I'm loading it now, will let you know when I'm in.

Last edited:
a little help, please? I redeemed the code and downloaded the GM from the MAS. is the file corrupted or not? thanks a lot.

MD5(/Applications/Install macOS Sierra.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg)= c93ba7cf49b0a6c09446b6d38fad9177

SHA1(/Applications/Install macOS Sierra.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg)= f38a32b512f70ce72fa054f86991ca057ef37f78

Hello

How do you upgrade Sierra GM from el Capitan ?

Thanks

I download , i click on the install but after reboot i always in El capitain

a little help, please? I redeemed the code and downloaded the GM from the MAS. is the file corrupted or not? thanks a lot.

MD5(/Applications/Install macOS Sierra.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg)= c93ba7cf49b0a6c09446b6d38fad9177

SHA1(/Applications/Install macOS Sierra.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg)= f38a32b512f70ce72fa054f86991ca057ef37f78
Q
I download , i click on the install but after reboot i always in El capitain

It only works from the Mac store on real macs. You have to download the install app and follow the guide on this forum it's in the Guides section at the top of the page, Sierra 10.12. You will need a USB 8gb minimum, it's the same process as installing El Capitan. You need a clean partitioned disk, and a USB stick. Unfortunately, this is not like an update, but once you're in updates have been pretty smooth in the beta program.

Last edited:
Hi, is Skylake HD 530 fully working 'artefact' free on Sierra yet?

That is the one important question. Plus, does it finally boot with dual screens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back