Contribute
Register

Apple Posts iTunes 11 Redesign Details and Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed the iTunes11update. It was smooth without any problem.

What I can tell you about this, I used the radio Jazz section only,but the sound is much-much better than the iTunes10.7 has.

I totally love it the new change!

This just reminds me of how money hungry Apple is.

This update feels really aimed to make sure buy all your music and video music from us (apple) so that we can mange it all for you because you (the consumer) is to stupid to manage it. to reinforce buy our phones and ipods and we'll migrate it for you to all of you device for you. Oh and don't forget to buy more iCloud space from us... they are really assuming the average consumer is dumber then cattle.

PS. now that you're hooked, we are updating our hardware and jacking up the prices :)

And yes, working in IT.. I will admit your average iPad user in the field is as dumb as cattle..

Says the guy with an iPhone, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, PowerMac, Xserve and a Hackintosh.

Yeah right, Apple money hungry.

As someone said, no one is forcing you to do it, I my self buy most of my music because I want a quality guarantee.

plays flac? No.

useless if you dont have iphone/ipod and have large flac archive to convert to alac.

also that cover based UI looks confusing, I prefer well ordered old list style.

plays flac? No.

useless if you dont have iphone/ipod and have large flac archive to convert to alac.

also that cover based UI looks confusing, I prefer well ordered old list style.

"plays flac? No"

Neither did the older list style. You just are refusing new changes.

The new style make easier to work with just 1 place, the other have a space for each thing and make things more harder with more clicks to do what you can do now with 1.

Organizing playlists, buying music and see what you have and what you need is more easy now.

Also I doubt you can notice the difference between a flac and a AAC_256kbs unless you have the proper hardware and the audio detail appreciation.

Im not refusing change because of its new. Im refusing it cuz I dont like such cover based layouts. for a long time I dont like such cover based layouts on foobar2000 in windows too. I like all the details in rows and columns well detailed and tidy. lots of covers on ui when you are not specifically browsing them (like coverflow) makes no sense imo.

here is my foobar2000 config on windows;

http://i.imgur.com/Ga1dj.png

I just like it that way...I dont use playlists or library, I just get my stuff in well ordered folders by genre, and just drag & drop for listening. thats the easiest way for me. never liked library feature on any audio player.

I know itunes never played flac. but if this version was able to play flac, I would give it a chance. I prefer flac and can hear difference on many mp3/flacs with my system. Also planning to buy a new system that would be better with flacs than now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back