Contribute
Register

Apple Logo Stuck after Clover/ AppleUSBLegacyRoot::init:enabling legacy matching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,

Super new to the hackintosh thing. I am doing an el capitan version and using unibeast. I have an issue trying to boot from clover. After i get to the clover screen and even after trying to boot with -v I still get the same thing:

"AppleUSBLegacyRoot::init:enabling legacy matching"

Its not an error but its gets stuck and doesn't move. Or if I do the regular boot the apple logo just stays on the screen and the progress bar below doesn't move. I have tried messing around with all the BIOS setting and nothing is seeming to work for me. Have tried every usb port and multiple usb's that are 16gb. I do only have usb 3.0 ports on this computer so I don't know if that might be an issue because it see a lot of recommendations to load from a 2.0.

Spec:
Intel i3 6100
Gigabyte H170N-WIFI Mini ITX
4 gb Ballistix
EVGA 400w
No graphics card. Just planning on using the integrated graphics.

Anything helps. Pretty stuck at this point.

Thanks!

Open your config.plist and change our usb setting to

<key>USB</key>
<dict>
<key>AddClockID</key>
<true/>
<key>FixOwnership</key>
<true/>
<key>Inject</key>
<true/>
</dict>

I did what you suggested macdan65 as I was having the same issue. now the progress bar starts loading but hangs at 3/4, sometimes I get the pinwheel. any thoughts?

I got the same thing. Progress bar loading about half then it flash and go back about 10% then hang. :( Need help :(

I returned my motherboard and got a more compatible one.

It worked! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back