i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
HI!!! I was trying to install macOs High Sierra on a Packard Bell Easynote TJ66 4gb ram Nvidia G210M graphics and Intel Pentium T4400 Dual Core.

It seems I am stuck on step 4 of the High Sierra Installation Guide.

I managed to cover the full steps from the guide for getting a High Sierra bootable pendrive (mine is 8 Gb). Then I plug it in the Easynote and get a normal Apple logo with a progress bar that, about 75 per cent shifts to a "forbidden" logo.

Selected Verbose mode and exit in order to boot with messages. Process halts on "000004.238959 AppleUSBHostResources@: AppleUSBHostResources::allocateDownstreamBusCurrentGated: assuming succesful wakeUnits 100 sleepunits 0", all the messages get jammed on screen and a "forbidden" symbol appears.

Then added Safe Mode (-x) and Single User (-s), halts just the same. So I entered Clover Boot Options, on which I am a completely newbie with absolutely no experience at all. I don't know what to tweak, if there is something to.

Perhaps someone could help. Regards!!

Last edited:
Pentiums are unsupported (Apple do not use them) but some work with a FakeCPUID, use the forum Search tool for details.

In this machine had 10.6 Leopard up and running a few years ago....BTW...are the specs under my profile supported for High Sierra? It is another laptop I've got....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back