i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Different type of black screen problem?

Hi guys I have really weird problem I really searched before the ask but I don't find anything on forum. I am getting black screen after clover boot screen Apple logo and loading bar doesn't show anymore. I don't make any changes it will happened suddenly. But my system boot without problem. Just when clover automatic boot finished computer turn itself black screen Im waiting loading time and my desktop coming. But no more apple logo and progress bar when I boot. Just black screen.

Any suggestion would be nice. Thank you all.

Note: I read almost every black screen thread.
Include this: http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...ro-6-1-imac-15-imac-17-system-definition.html

My english not very well maybe I can't explained my problem right because of that I recorded my problem. Please watch to the end my desktop will come after black part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ZFQLuUyig

Never stuck.
Always desktop coming..
Injections doesn't work with my graphics card. Im using "No".
I installed GenericUSBXHCI.kext lastly I thought maybe this effect it. I removed it. Off Course nothing changes.

What do you suggest me?

Guys please nobody has an idea?

I dont want to make a format hall system :(

My english not very well maybe I can't explained my problem right because of that I recorded my problem. Please watch to the end my desktop will come after black part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ZFQLuUyig

Never stuck.
Always desktop coming..
Injections doesn't work with my graphics card. Im using "No".
I installed GenericUSBXHCI.kext lastly I thought maybe this effect it. I removed it. Off Course nothing changes.

What do you suggest me?

It seems like you have set the integrated graphics as primary in the bios while the monitor is plugged in the GTX 660

It seems like you have set the integrated graphics as primary in the bios while the monitor is plugged in the GTX 660

No, my primary graphics PCIE1 in the BIOS and integrated graphics is disabled. I checked twice.

Here is the latest Update what I did!

I format the machine with Clover v3320. Apple logo and progress bar came after clover boot screen. I installed all programs and everything. Then Installed Clover v3333 after lost apple logo and progress bar again.

I also tried to open my Intel HD 4600 from BIOS apple logo and progress bar appear again but this time screen giving artefacts in some app and magic mouse gestures video in preferences.

Normally I always disabled integrated graphics from BIOS and choosing PCIE 1 for GTX660.

When I open both screen always give artefacts.

can I use both graphics card even don't use second display without artefacts?

can I get rid of screen artefacts some how?

is there have any patch or something like that?

Thank you.

Any new suggestion would be nice. Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back