Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Apple Keystore: operation failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
again, no idea unless you upload something....
Ok ok, i see. Hackintosh is complicated and cost lots of time. Okay okay im doing it

Okkaaay. So i just rebuild my OC. And its definitely better then the old one. Im no longer getting the "virtual IORetrun" error anymore (which gave me a mental breakdown the other day) buuut. Im now getting another error. This time the error says: " [IGPU] Hash data from ME never returned, status = 1, doing retry #X " Then its spamming the verbose screen with retrys forever.. Verbose output image and EFI Folder are attached ;)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    28.3 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20201118_204835.jpg
    IMG_20201118_204835.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 175
Okkaaay. So i just rebuild my OC. And its definitely better then the old one. Im no longer getting the "virtual IORetrun" error anymore (which gave me a mental breakdown the other day) buuut. Im now getting another error. This time the error says: " [IGPU] Hash data from ME never returned, status = 1, doing retry #X " Then its spamming the verbose screen with retrys forever.. Verbose output image and EFI Folder are attached ;)
Hey, i fixed this issue and its booting now. But there are 2 problems. 1. Trackpad Issues: I cant do a soft touch or a right click, also i cant adjust the speed. 2nd Problem: WiFi not working. My laptop has an 802.11ac (2x2) WiFi. But This isnt the full WiFi adpater name. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the full name of the adapter. Any tips to fix this issues? Efi is again attached, this time the "new" working.

Edit: Oh and not to forget.. My Battery isn't begin detected.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    20.1 MB · Views: 95
Hey, i fixed this issue and its booting now. But there are 2 problems. 1. Trackpad Issues: I cant do a soft touch or a right click, also i cant adjust the speed. 2nd Problem: WiFi not working. My laptop has an 802.11ac (2x2) WiFi. But This isnt the full WiFi adpater name. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the full name of the adapter. Any tips to fix this issues? Efi is again attached, this time the "new" working.

Edit: Oh and not to forget.. My Battery isn't begin detected.
there are intel wifi kexts floating around this site, i have not used them but also requires another app, not something i have looked into though

battery:

trackpad as you may have I2C:
or :

Hey, i got everything working but not the battery. I need DSDT patching and i don't know a thing about this. I think for this i'm opening a new thread. But thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back