Graphics
ATI 6850
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, having a fully compatible tonymac hackintosh, with an apple keyboard...

when it returns from sleep the mouse is working, but apple keyboard doesnt come back..

log file when system wakes:

4/11/12 2:16:52.000 PM kernel: AFP_VFS afpfs_DoReconnect: get the reconnect token
4/11/12 2:17:00.000 PM kernel: HubDevice::terminate(kIOServiceSynchronous) timeout
4/11/12 2:17:01.000 PM kernel: 0 0 AppleUSBCDC: start - initDevice failed

muis said:

when it returns from sleep the mouse is working, but apple keyboard doesnt come back..

4/11/12 2:16:52.000 PM kernel: AFP_VFS afpfs_DoReconnect: get the reconnect token
4/11/12 2:17:00.000 PM kernel: HubDevice::terminate(kIOServiceSynchronous) timeout

I have the same problem. My workaround is to use an usb hub between your pc and the keyboard.
Thats not the best solution but it works for me.

+1 for a real solution!

regards :headbang:

//EDIT:

your may have a look at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=50063&start=230

kartoffelsalat said:
muis said:

I have the same problem. My workaround is to use an usb hub between your pc and the keyboard.
Thats not the best solution but it works for me.

+1 for a real solution!

regards :headbang:

//EDIT:

your may have a look at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=50063&start=230

Seems not te be working for me, have a USB 1.1 hub.. After sleep no keyboard.

EDIT:
When i wake by pressing Power button, or Mouse click its working fine... Anyway, after system sleeps for 1 or more times, logout seems to hang.. (working fine when system was not in sleep mode since boot)

I'm having the same exact problem. I have to reboot my system to get the keyboard working again. I use a USB Apple keyboard and a Magic Trackpad. I don't understand why my trackpad works since it needs my USB Bluetooth dongle in order to operate.

I'm having the same exact problem. I have to reboot my system to get the keyboard working again. I use a USB Apple keyboard and a Magic Trackpad. I don't understand why my trackpad works since it needs my USB Bluetooth dongle in order to operate.

Have you guys found a solution to your problem? I am in the exact same issue with my Apple Wired Keyboard not functioning after sleep.

I am also having this issue in Mavericks. I use generic third-party USB keyboard and mouse. Its odd that the mouse continues to function after waking from sleep but that the keyboard ceases to function.

Anyone resolved this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back