Contribute
Register

Apple keyboard does not let the system boot (reboot loop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z390 Aorus Pro Wi-Fi
CPU
i7-3720QM / QM77
Graphics
K2000M
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hey all,

thnx the site Admins and all the gyus from the forum for this marvellous job:

Here's what:

I've got Gigabyte EP45-UD3LR rev 1.0 f11 bios, INTEL Q6600, 8GB RAM,nvidia8800gt 10.6.8 with DSDT.

All work well except: My Apple wired keyboard does not let the bootloader load, when going to the " /" loading thing just before the Chimera OS selection it reboots. The only way to get by is to use my Win keyboard to get in, then plug the Apple keyboard to use it.

Bios has been reset, USB KEYBOARD and MOUSE in Bios ave been "enabled" and "disabled" as well.

Ah, yeah, and the usual Gigabyte thing i read somehwere else too: Cannot enter Bios after first enter in Osx. When i reset bios i can enter again normally.

Any ideas?

Thanks Again!

SOLVED

Simple and plain solution, just plugged the mouse usb receiver on the mac keyboard and everything works, in windows too.

As for the Bios thing....Thank you so much Cartri. DSDT deleted.

Re: SOLVED

Dsynos80 said:
Simple and plain solution, just plugged the mouse usb receiver on the mac keyboard and everything works, in windows too.

As for the Bios thing....Thank you so much Cartri. DSDT deleted.

Or you try an active or passive usb hub. Then you dont need to plug the mouse in the keyboard. This worked for me on my last build with the GA-EP45-UD3LR Mainboard :wave:

regards

I'm trying to use the UD3LR too. I've gotten everything installed using the UniBoot USB however when I use the F11 DSDT (MuliBeast), I get the following results:

It reboots and theres a bios CMOS selection screen, which asks either "LastGood" or "Default"
- To this I answer "LastGood"
This then goes to the boot loader which seems to be in working order, however once it starts to load the OS, I get a grey restart screen.

I was wondering what your process was? Could we maybe work together to create a Retail guide for this Mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back