Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
CPU
3,5 GHz Intel Core i7
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11263 MB
Hello, am having a problem trying to sign up my Apple ID on my mackintosh. The top bar to sign in doesn't appear on my system preferences.
Am attaching one screenshot. Am still running High Sierra because am using Nvidia GTX 1080ti gpu.

iMessage, Facetime and iCloud is working.

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2020-11-26 a las 12.07.05.png
    Captura de pantalla 2020-11-26 a las 12.07.05.png
    383.7 KB · Views: 29
Hello, am having a problem trying to sign up my Apple ID on my mackintosh. The top bar to sign in doesn't appear on my system preferences.
Am attaching one screenshot. Am still running High Sierra because am using Nvidia GTX 1080ti gpu.

iMessage, Facetime and iCloud is working.

Thanks for your time.
press the icloud button

press the icloud button
You can see that I've signed in my iCloud account, and there if I press account info I can see my Apple ID info, but is like just the info, why does not Apple ID appears as a top bar in System preferences menu/window?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2020-11-26 a las 13.28.17.png
    Captura de pantalla 2020-11-26 a las 13.28.17.png
    242 KB · Views: 22
are you sure it is supposed to on High Sierra?

as i am not sure it is:
U are so right!! Is not there, newer OSX confused me!! Sorry, I thought that Apple ID sign in was the problem that made impossible to unlock my hackintosh with my iWatch, because I tried all the solutions I found in different threads but nothing worked. Thank you very much for your time and attention.

U are so right!! Is not there, newer OSX confused me!! Sorry, I thought that Apple ID sign in was the problem that made impossible to unlock my hackintosh with my iWatch, because I tried all the solutions I found in different threads but nothing worked. Thank you very much for your time and attention.
no worries!

yes, later versions has that at the top :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back