Contribute
Register

apple about hackintosh and customac

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have that 27" apple cinema display right now :(, it would have looked great next to my G5 case, apple keyboard, pad, and mouse.. wife wanted a new bathroom so there goes that... oh well theres always next year.

bones123 said:
I should have that 27" apple cinema display right now :(, it would have looked great next to my G5 case, apple keyboard, pad, and mouse.. wife wanted a new bathroom so there goes that... oh well theres always next year.

A couple of months ago we bought a stroller for our new born, for the exact same price as a 27", and the store was right next door to a Apple store.

I got the Apple Keyboard and a Magic Mouse. Wife wants an iPad 2 now after borrowing one for a weekend to test it out, and I'm considering getting an iPhone 5 (or 4s or whatever) for my next phone.

I'm also building a hackintosh for my brother, and he also got the keyboard and mouse from Apple, so it's not like they are not making any money of me/us.

i think a lot of us in the same boat
most of us start off with hackintosh and end up b using apple peripherals and software

i myself started off with leopard on a ibm laptop
Which at the time i thought was too much work to be worth while
but no-one likes to be beaten so got there in the end

found tonys site here a year after
bought a gigabyte mb & intel processor & sl retail disk lay the components out on the table installed with no hassle

now i have 3 hackintosh desktops
ipad
macbook pro
itouch
snow leopard retail + family pack
wireless kb
2 wired kb
2 wired mice
magic mouse
trackpad

and very nearly bought a cinema display last week
got a dell u2711 out of fear of connectivity oh ya price was alo less too

so without hackintosh id only have the itouch and id still be messing about with windows and ubuntu in amd built pc's

LOl... I went the other way around.... iMac G3, PowerMac G4, PowerMac G5, iMac G5 27", (2) Macbooks.... and now a Hackintosh.

But yeah, Apple is still not losing money on me... because now there's also (4) iPod Touchs 3rd gen and (3) iPhone 4 in the house.

(wife bought me an iPhone 4 after several years of me refusing to carry around a cellphone).

Andreas said:
bones123 said:

A couple of months ago we bought a stroller for our new born, for the exact same price as a 27", and the store was right next door to a Apple store.

I got the Apple Keyboard and a Magic Mouse. Wife wants an iPad 2 now after borrowing one for a weekend to test it out, and I'm considering getting an iPhone 5 (or 4s or whatever) for my next phone.

I'm also building a hackintosh for my brother, and he also got the keyboard and mouse from Apple, so it's not like they are not making any money of me/us.

Thats one expensive stroller LOL. I'm trying to wait for iphone 5 we have an upgrade available on our account, I use a Iphone 4 and wife still has her 3GS, the 3GS is hanging on by a thread, just replaced the glass again for her (thankfully the glass is <$10 LOL)

Once I get the iphone 5, I'll put the 4 in a nice pink case and the wife will not know the difference HAHAHHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back