The Saipan-UF
CPU
Intel Core i5-6400T
Graphics
Intel HD 530
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Whenever I try to download something from the app store it says this:

Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance.

Any ideas?! I'm usin the MacPro 3,1 plist.

you need to add
<key>PciRoot</key>
<string>1</string>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
to you org.chameleon.Boot.plist file

it doesn't work. if I add pciroot 1 i get black screen

I had exactly the same mysterious problem. I solved it with a post in one of the threads in this forum:

I have to use the PCIRootUID parameter (=0 in my case) to start with a USB Stick.

In the chameleon plist file there must not be this parameter at all, otherwise mac appstore fails!

Hope this helps for you!

Greetings,

Yicker

Im having this problem as well.
My ethernet is not recognized and i think this may have something to do with it.

Just to complete the information on my specific system which needed this setting to fix the appstore problem.

I needed this only on my GA-H61N-USB3 with a Zotac GTX680 and an edited DSDT for HDMI output. Yes it works with ML and GTX680! :)

Other parameters of interest regarding this case in my org.chameleon.Boot.plist are:

<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>npci=0x3000 darkwake=0</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Greetings,

Yicker

well i have

<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>npci=0x3000 darkwake=0</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>2</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1440x900x32</string>

which ones should I erase?!

If your graphics card is supported by ML you do not need GE=Yes.

I had this same issue. I searched and found this solution that worked for me. Navigate to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and delete NetworkInterfaces.plist. Then reboot. I logged into the app store with no problems.

I had this issue. I did a lot to make it work but the below steps are what finally did it for me.

Works just fine for me. I had the issue with the App Store updates as well. I installed the kext for my internal ethernet, rebooted. Used EFI Studio got info on my Ethernet interface. Had the App copy that to my apple boot plist. Went into network prefs deleted ALL interfaces. Went to Library Prefs System Config then deleted Network interfaces.plist. Rebooted again. Opened Network Preferences. Clicked Add and added the Internal Ethernet FIRST! Then add the rest. After that everything worked fine.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back