Contribute
Register

App Store won't download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I have created a Hackintosh on my surface pro 4 Managed to get it booted and working on my 2 screen docker, signed into iCloud etc. I wanted to download some apps so I went on App Store. first I got the error 500 error which I fixed and have signed in to App Store now.

I went to download office 365 and although it says purchased on it now it hasn't downloaded and if I click to download anything the circle goes round a few times and then just goes back to the download symbol. Any ideas what this could be and how to fix it ?

Regards

Kevin

Hi

I have created a Hackintosh on my surface pro 4 Managed to get it booted and working on my 2 screen docker, signed into iCloud etc. I wanted to download some apps so I went on App Store. first I got the error 500 error which I fixed and have signed in to App Store now.

I went to download office 365 and although it says purchased on it now it hasn't downloaded and if I click to download anything the circle goes round a few times and then just goes back to the download symbol. Any ideas what this could be and how to fix it ?

Regards

Kevin

Not a desktop, moved to laptop support.
Refer to the FAQ:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back