Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I just installed Lion on my PC, a Core i7 computer. Everything seems good except the App Store and the FaceTime. These two programs can still run but not working properly, i mean i can't login with my Apple ID.
Anybody got an idea?

Do you get the message that your computer could not be verified?
If so, I have got the same issue here without any sollution :(

dordor2011 said:

If you used your account on another pc or mac before, you have to De-authorize your account to use it with another pc or mac.
If the authorization is ok for your system then go to the System Preferences>Network and delete the network service configuration in there. then restart your mac go back again to network preferences and add configuration again. configure it according to your connection, then try to use your account again.

Mak 1 said:
dordor2011 said:

If you used your account on another pc or mac before, you have to De-authorize your account to use it with another pc or mac.
If the authorization is ok for your system then go to the System Preferences>Network and delete the network service configuration in there. then restart your mac go back again to network preferences and add configuration again. configure it according to your connection, then try to use your account again.
I have tried that for 2 times and nothing helps. :confused:

I noticed the way a lot of people are able to fix this issue is by updating their:
/Extra/apple.com.boot.plist

I don't have that on my machine. Under extras I have:
smbios.plist
org.chameleon.Boot.plist

Does that look right?

fzondlo said:
I noticed the way a lot of people are able to fix this issue is by updating their:
/Extra/apple.com.boot.plist

I don't have that on my machine. Under extras I have:
smbios.plist
org.chameleon.Boot.plist

Does that look right?

com.apple.boot.plist is old
org.chameleon.boot.plist is new for hackintoshes
They are the same no differecene, just a name change to make it more hackintosh exlusive.
Make your changes on org.chameleon.boot.plist

I can't change my kext..because for my Ethernet card there isn't a efi string..what i have to do?

teolino said:
I can't change my kext..because for my Ethernet card there isn't a efi string..what i have to do?

Did you tried EFIStudio to generate Ethernet string? You can find it on kexts.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back