GT 740 SC GDDR5 4GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Everyone!
Unfortunately I can't take full advantage of my new graphics card because it only works with Mavericks and Yosemite...Anyways, when I go to the appstore I get the error "...Your Device could not be verified..." I've tried the Null Ethernet kext, But no success... So I Downloaded a kext for my onboard Ethernet (which works perfectly) but still not working with the app store. Is there anything I am Doing Wrong?

Thanks!
-lilbob ;)

Hi Everyone!
Unfortunately I can't take full advantage of my new graphics card because it only works with Mavericks and Yosemite...Anyways, when I go to the appstore I get the error "...Your Device could not be verified..." I've tried the Null Ethernet kext, But no success... So I Downloaded a kext for my onboard Ethernet (which works perfectly) but still not working with the app store. Is there anything I am Doing Wrong?

Thanks!
-lilbob ;)
Double check to make sure network NIC is loading on en0 (Preferences->Network)

Thanks for responding!
I checked and it said that it was on en1...
Could you tell me how to fix that?
thanks!

-lilbob

Try resetting the network interfaces. To do that, go into SysPrefs->Network and remove all interfaces, Apply, then remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist. Reboot, then add all your network interfaces back, starting with Ethernet.

Try resetting the network interfaces. To do that, go into SysPrefs->Network and remove all interfaces, Apply, then remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist. Reboot, then add all your network interfaces back, starting with Ethernet.

Thanks!
I did it and it worked...
I downloaded it and made the unibeast drive.
Havent tried the drive yet though...

Thanks!
-lilbob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back