i7-3770K
Graphics
Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Having new issues with the Mac App Store. I'm basically trying to download the latest installer package for El Capitan, which has never been an issue in the past. Since upgrading to 10.11.3 via the combo update I can't get the App store to get past the "Download" status. I can sign into my account, check my information, download new apps, and upgrade apps, but when it comes to trying to download the latest installer it does nothing. I click on Download, it asks me whether I want to continue or cancel, I click continue and I see the pinwheel spinning above, but the Download button doesn't convert to the "Downloading" status and when I check my Purchases there is no download status. Pretty much everything else works in the App store and iTunes.

Any ideas how to get it to start downloading?

No idea. You can sign out of the app store, make sure you have deleted any Install OS X El Capitan.app that you already have, sign back in, and try downloading it again from the Purchased page.

Are you able to download anything else from App Store?

No idea. You can sign out of the app store, make sure you have deleted any Install OS X El Capitan.app that you already have, sign back in, and try downloading it again from the Purchased page.

Are you able to download anything else from App Store?

I did delete the installer that was in place, which allowed me to download 10.11.3. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back