ATI
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Problem with Apogee Duet 2 installation

Hello! My hackintosh system is almost completely up and running with the exception of my Apogee Duet 2. My computer is an HP ProBook 4530s with an Intel Core i3 2.3 GHz with 4 GB of RAM with the latest Mountain Lion. I updated the firmware on the device, and then I ran the installer from the apogee website. It goes through the entire install until the portion that says "Validating Packages". At that point it gives me an error message and says to contact the software manufacturer. Is there some setting on the computer that I would need to adjust. I have the hard drive backed up to a USB external with no issues, and the Duet 2 is visible under the Computer window with the updated firmware. Any help would be greatly appreciated...thank you!!

I tried installing the Apogee on my friend's iMac, and it installed perfectly. Anyone? :(

I've got a similar problem on my HP PRobook 4530s i7 16gig. Apogee installation says it is complete but the duet 2 does not show up in sound devices in system preferences or my DAW. Anyone got any ideas?

I should mention I'm on mountain lion OS X 10.8 (12A269)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back