i7 8750H
Graphics
GTX 1070 G-Sync Panel
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So I have an unsupported alps ps2 trackpad so non of the modified alps voodoops2controller kext will actually work. But the default one rehabman made actually works really really well! Just no gestures (I dont use them anyways). The only issue I have is the speed of the cursor is a little slow for my liking. I was wondering if there is anyway to increase it? The in system preferences settings are linked to if I plug a usb mouse in, and the trackpad option obviously doesn't see the trackpad (dont care about that). I am using the latest voodoops2controller kext.

So I have an unsupported alps ps2 trackpad so non of the modified alps voodoops2controller kext will actually work. But the default one rehabman made actually works really really well! Just no gestures (I dont use them anyways). The only issue I have is the speed of the cursor is a little slow for my liking. I was wondering if there is anyway to increase it? The in system preferences settings are linked to if I plug a usb mouse in, and the trackpad option obviously doesn't see the trackpad (dont care about that). I am using the latest voodoops2controller kext.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back