Contribute
Register

{↓↓ANYTHING REMOTELY RELATED TO PASCAL GPUs↓↓}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you dont have to make your self look SUUUUPER clever to prove your point of that there is a thread about it that was created before this one.

There are plenty of these threads. Several folk ask the same routine questions every day. What is unfortunately becoming more common is that folk do not even check to see if the 1000 series cards are supported before they buy them. Mods and forum members are repeating the same info over and over again on this subject and have been for months. You are aware of the situation now and also have better overview of the supported graphics situation. I would suggest that should be considered a success all round.
The Buyers guide covers all of this. I only made the above linked comment so I could link to it directly rather than having to type the same information over and over again stating that 1000 series cards do not function in macOS and that 2000 series is just around the corner. AMD support isn't great either.
Hopefully there will be a better range of cards that are easily macOS compatible over the coming months as at present things are quite restricted.

Last edited:
Ok, you dont have to make your self look SUUUUPER clever to prove your point of that there is a thread about it that was created before this one.
What do you expect when there clearly is a search engine on this site, like most other sites that exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back