Contribute
Register

Anyone recently called apple support to fix imessage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks VoiletDragon, I don't have my hack in front of me, I could be wrong with theCsrActiveConfig. I have a x220, so I just download the config.list online.

Also for the RtVaribles, could I just use clover configurator to input the value or I have to use a text editor?

I think I tried put RtVaribles in but still got the code yesterday.

Also I ran debug, for example my ROM is the last part of the system-ID, does this look correct? (like below)
The code does keep the same every time boot.

System-ID: A8DD17A0-CF10-4323-9841-29A9F08C1D49
ROM: 29A9F08C1D49 (on the web site is different 6C3E6D1129f2)
BoardSerialNumber: CK118014DJN1G

Thank you!!

You can use Clover Configurator to put values in RtVaribles section.

You can use Clover Configurator to put values in RtVaribles section.
Sorry to bother you again,

I just read this: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/298027-guide-aio-guides-for-hackintosh/page-9

However if you omit to specify them in RtVariables, Clover automatically injects MLB from the BoardSerialNumber entry and ROM from the last 12 characters of the SmUUID entry.

I think this is my situation now, clover auto put the last pat of the SmUUID as My ROM.
Is this fine? where I can find my original ROM number?

I cleared the ROM AND MLB from the RtVariables following a guide and I think clover auto put the part in.

Sorry to bother you again,

I just read this: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/298027-guide-aio-guides-for-hackintosh/page-9

However if you omit to specify them in RtVariables, Clover automatically injects MLB from the BoardSerialNumber entry and ROM from the last 12 characters of the SmUUID entry.

I think this is my situation now, clover auto put the last pat of the SmUUID as My ROM.
Is this fine? where I can find my original ROM number?

I cleared the ROM AND MLB from the RtVariables following a guide and I think clover auto put the part in.

I'd recommend running iMessage debug. And copy your MLB and ROM into RtVaribles section in Clover Configurator. Then open up terminal and run uuidgen 4 to 5 times. Add new UUID to config.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back