Contribute
Register

Anyone have suggestions for a great Mid Tower computer case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 HD3
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Im hearning a lot of good things and seeing videos for the NZXT H440, but the only drawback is its a little tight on the back panel for cables and its airflow could be better. Im looking to get a case that has a little bit of style to it and is well built and configured.
Id like to spend under $150 for the case, so if you guys have any advice on some recent cases or ones that will be released very soon that would be great. I'm not a gamer and will have just a regular build in my case with a H100i CPU cooler at the top.

Check out the Fractal Design Define R4 series cases. Very well built, good cable management, stylish, sound dampening panels included, and will fit the H100i no problem (I'm using one myself in a Define R4).

Thanks so much for the suggestion and I have heard of Fractal cases. Im also wondering about the NZXT H440 and the Corsair Graphite series 600T. Ha any one used either of these cases and are they better than the Fractal Define R4?

Thanks so much for the suggestion and I have heard of Fractal cases. Im also wondering about the NZXT H440 and the Corsair Graphite series 600T. Ha any one used either of these cases and are they better than the Fractal Define R4?

I've used the 600T as well and it's an excellent case. I don't have any experience with the H440 but I plan to try one out soon. I don't think you can go wrong with any of those. If you keep your eyes peeled you can get the Define r4 really cheap...I got my last one from Newegg for $69 with free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back