Contribute
Register

Anyone have success with Lenovo ThinkCentre M910q Tiny and OpenCore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the detail explains. I have two laptop HP prebook 4540s Haswell model work very well, but too old now. I will have one m920q i7-8700T to test on. thanks a lot.
Lucky you. Wish I had that cpu. My i5-8500 is not much slower but yours has 12 threads and runs cooler! Let me know how you progress with the 920q and if you need some input since mine is the same type. I had to change somethings and still have not fixed sound inputs/outputs and multi monitor.

Hi, just give me some days and I will find the newest EFI running OpenCore 0.6.8 and on Big Sur 11.3. I also have a couple og m93p to test on! I have too many of these machines that I got really cheap :) My favorite wich I use daily is a Lenovo m920x, i5-8500 (65w) 6-core. Just like the Haswell (mp93p), everything works, sleep, multi-monitor etc. The Skylake cpus (like m700) are a pain to configure. The m93p - i7 is a nice box. I also have a HP 800 G1 - i7, about the same. Will get back to you.
Hi Asleb, good morning, nothing new about EFI Opencore for M93P i7 / i5 with working wifi and Bluetooth Azurewave? I managed to get the WIFI to work but not the Bluetooth which is active but does not find anything, with the Clover version of Gigamaxx it works, it is to tell you that the hardware is fine. Thanks if you can answer, good weekend everyone

Lucky you. Wish I had that cpu. My i5-8500 is not much slower but yours has 12 threads and runs cooler! Let me know how you progress with the 920q and if you need some input since mine is the same type. I had to change somethings and still have not fixed sound inputs/outputs and multi monitor.
I have been using M920Q for a few months but only with one monitor HDMI Dell 4K LCD. So for so good, but message not really working well.
iMessage----not stable
Air drop ----not working (intel 8260 WiFi)

Attachments

• m920q-big sur-benchmark.png
    m920q-big sur-benchmark.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 109
  • m920q-intel-630-big sur.png
    m920q-intel-630-big sur.png
    277.7 KB · Views: 101
Hi, did any of you have success with the ThinkCentre M910q build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back