Contribute
Register

Anyone have Catalina working with HD 530?(FIXED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabytes H170D3HP
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
motherboard: Gigabyte H170D3HP
Clover 5102

Catalina boot into black screen. It seems not able to output screen via HDMI.
Using config.plist since Sierra and the version of Clover was/should be 3xxx

Please help. Thanks

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.2 KB · Views: 80
Install Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext then you do not need to Inject Intel graphics or use the ig-platform-id 0x19120000.

Install this keksts into EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

To
Silly, layman question, I download WhateverGreen-1.3.7-RELEASE.zip from https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen/releases.
Extract the zip. And find the file WhateverGreen.kext\Contents\MacOS\WhateverGreen
This file does not have extension .kext. Is it supposed to copy this file to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other ?
to be honest I don’t know what you did there, but as I know you can install these kexts via clover configurator, just mount your efi and go to kexts installer and check lilu and whatevergreenand click download. Make share to choose the right location

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 149
Just to copy the whole directory WhateverGreen.kext and lulu.kext to and it works

Install Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext then you do not need to Inject Intel graphics or use the ig-platform-id 0x19120000.

My host information: model dell optiplex 7040, processor 6700, integrated graphics hd530. The system has been installed, the efi file has been copied to the edi partition, download Lilu, WhateverGreen and copy to clover\kexts\other to enter the system with a black screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back