Contribute
Register

Anyone have any success on Mountain Lion with DV4-t series? (Mine's DV4-1465dx)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
pc
CPU
1.7g
Graphics
amd
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Just wondering if anyone has gotten to the installer on this. I'd think it was possible, given that I've seen a forum post about someone running snow leopard. I can't seem to get to the installer, though. Instead, I end up with a kernel panic.

I've tried PCIROOTUID=0, GraphicsEnabler=No, -x, -s, you name it, no joy.

I have a modded bios where I've confirmed that AHCI is on, but no HPET setting. Just wondering if anyone has any pointers.

Cheers.

Just wondering if anyone has gotten to the installer on this. I'd think it was possible, given that I've seen a forum post about someone running snow leopard. I can't seem to get to the installer, though. Instead, I end up with a kernel panic.

I've tried PCIROOTUID=0, GraphicsEnabler=No, -x, -s, you name it, no joy.

I have a modded bios where I've confirmed that AHCI is on, but no HPET setting. Just wondering if anyone has any pointers.

Cheers.

Your laptop isn't compatible, sorry.

You can try modding the dsdt with a dsdt editor which reading information from your Bios and correct the errors. I had one error left and I went on the web to figure out how to get rid of that error. What this will do is eliminate most of your errors. You can also look on the internet for Mountain Lion 10.8.0. I was having problems with 10.8.2. Do your research and see if you can find Mountain Lion 10.8.0. Good luck and happy hacking. Also with Multibeast try install a few items at a time. There are some items that will cause your computer not to boot up. But I take your are having problem with just getting unibeast working. Do you have an AMD computer? I hear they are not compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back