Contribute
Register

Anyone has sleep working on 10.6.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Motherboard OR System/Laptop make and model names > See Forum Rules!
CPU
Q6400
Graphics
Nvidia > Need model name > See Forum Rules!
I did the update, fixed the audio, everything is back to normal, except sleep. Anyone got it working. I am on a P67a-UD5-B3

works GA-H67M-D2-B3 :D

p67a-d3-b3 can wake from sleep but airport turns off :/

also no sleep enabler, just the dsdt

Hi michote:

Sleep still works on my UD5-B3 after the update from 10.6.7, no sleep enabler, just dsdt from database. I tried twice but failed or i was unhappy with it. I do not trust an update that does not finish successfully due a panic. I think i nailed it on my third attempt, everything is working so far, this is what i did:

HD1-> Main system.
HD2-> Back up system (Clone of main system just on a different HD)

1-Booted HD2 and ran combo update, changed install location to HD1.
2-Latest Multibeast and changed install location to HD1, selected system utilities, audio and usb rollback.
3-Rebooted to HD1 locked at apple screen because i could not install nvidia update from 10.6.7 on HD2.
4-Connected via VNC from windows to run nvidia date, rebooted to main system again and it was all working and updated

Note: I hope #4 can help others stuck on apple screen because they could not install nvidia update after the 10.6.8 update.

Sleep didn't work, but after I fixed the sound, and change System Id from Imac 12.1 to MacPro3.1 Sleep is now working

Sleep working fine on my P8P67 PRO with patched AICPUPM and no DSDT or sleepenabler.kext. I have PLL overvolt off in BIOS/UEFI.

sleep not working here, had to reinstall to 10.6.7.

michote said:
I did the update, fixed the audio, everything is back to normal, except sleep. Anyone got it working. I am on a P67a-UD5-B3
Shaman drum to help cope with this problem. 10.6.8 - everything works great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back