Graphics
Intel HD 4600
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Mine is working, but I would like to be able to choose resolution via Monitor control panel, also I'm not sure that QE/CE is working or not. LaunchPad seems kinda jerky.

Can I get a Hackintosh with HD 4000 working like an OOTB (Mini)Mac?

So far I have installed latest Chameleon, but havent done the Hardware ID mod yet:

http://blog.stuffedcow.net/2012/07/intel-hd4000-qeci-acceleration/

for fear that it will screw things up worse, and that the article is 8 months old

Open Org.chameleon.Boot.plist with text editor (is on /extra folder)

Add that code (on that case resolution is 1680x1050): Reboot computer and check if it is working well

Attachments

• 1680.jpg
    1680.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 104
No, sorry...what does doing that show? I already have a flag in the boot.plist to get it to 1920x1200. Otherwise it defaults to 1080x720.

Your hd4000 isn't work (I saw in your attachment picture). Show your Org.chameleon.Boot.plist

Your hd4000 isn't work (I saw in your attachment picture). Show your Org.chameleon.Boot.plist

Thanks for your responses, boot.plist attached

I see in your build you ticked "1080p Display" in Multibeast--what does that do? Also, are you able to choose resolution via the Monitor Control Panel?

Attachments

• chameleon.boot.tiff
    119.7 KB · Views: 104
1080p is essential to make hd4000 work. It adds automaticly on Org.chameleon.Boot.plist (from /extra folder) Graphics Mode 1920x1080x32.

I am seeing in your .plist you already have Graphics Mode with your resolution below but u miss quotes (I don't know if it matters) - you need "1920x1200x32"

Add it, reboot and your hd4000 will work.

OK, will do. I added that mode using Chameleon Wizard, which does not use quotes I guess. Like I said though, my HD 4000 graphics are basically working, but they are not running off of the IntelHD4000Graphics kext like they should. Is yours (in System Profiler)?

Again, are you able to choose a resolution with the Monitor Control Panel?

How do I, or how did you test to see that your QE,CI is working?

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back