Contribute
Register

Anyone get a Titan X to work on Yosemite yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the later reply

Yeah, My HWMonitor isn't seeing the Titan X, I'm also getting about 20% performance drop under OSX compared to windows (but not surprised with that though).

If someone knows a way to get HWMonitor to recognize the card, it would be great!

I am speccing a box right now. Will the Titan X work in SLI?

OS X doesn't recognise Crossfire or SLI. You can still configure the cards with the cables its just that OS X ignores that element. It sees both cards though. I have a pair of 280X in Crossfire mode and OS X is fine.

Windows will recognise the cards setup as pairs though for games and the like.

Rob

OS X doesn't recognise Crossfire or SLI. You can still configure the cards with the cables its just that OS X ignores that element. It sees both cards though. I have a pair of 280X in Crossfire mode and OS X is fine.

Windows will recognise the cards setup as pairs though for games and the like.

Rob

Thanx!

Need some help with mine!

i'm running Yosemite but i can't get it to work right. once i install the web drivers i get no video coming out the screen. i can access the desktop via Remote Desktop on my laptop... but not the screen it's hooked up to. if i use nv_disable=1 i can of course get video, but i need to be able to load the drivers, so, disabling the drivers isn't a solution. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back