Contribute
Register

anybody try install OSX on HP Pavilion dv6700?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Ignore Me
CPU
I'm Ignoring
Graphics
Forum Rules !!!
anybody try install OSX on HP Pavilion dv6700?

Specs are:
HP Pavilion 6838nr
Intel C2D 1.83GHz T5550
4GB DDR2 RAM
250GB Intel ICH8M-E/M Sata AHCI - HDD
Realtek RTL8101 - Ethernet
Intel Wifi 4965AGN - Wireless
Intel GMA X3100 - onboard gpu
Realtek HD Audio - Sound

I booted with iBoot, ejected CD, put in OSX Leopard, pressed F5 and then enter. after that it said I had to restart. Tried this 3 times no dice. Does iBoot only work on Snow leopard?

Very easy use the new iboot+multibeast with retail snow leopard. install kexts. about 9 total (everything works). (you must install kexts and install multibeast before update) then reboot then click system update and update using 10.6.8 combo update. then pay for lion and download from app store. install using xmove+multibeast (you may have to install kexts again). email me if you need the kexts. I have all including pci, sd card reader, wifi, webcam you name it i have it all works perfect. the setup runs great using lion and 4gb of ram.

enjoy

Hi gvillelube, I would appreciate the kexts for DV6700 if you would be so kind as to drop an email to me. Thanks. please replace (dot) with a . - sean(dot)[email protected]

Hi,

I have the HP Pavilion DV6837TX, do you have the kexts for that one??? I have a very dim screen and no wifi, no card reader at the moment.... Any help you may be able to provide would be appreciated!!!!!

:headbang:

Hi,

I have the HP Pavilion DV6837TX, do you have the kexts for that one??? I have a very dim screen and no wifi, no card reader at the moment.... Any help you may be able to provide would be appreciated!!!!!

:headbang:

I thought you were installing Mavericks. This is the Snow Leopard forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back