Contribute
Register

Any problem after Installed Sierra in Asus N550LF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, its like chinese for me, and i`m a programmer LOL. Can you patch my originals DSTDs + SSTD's , and i`ll donate 100 USD on Tonymacx86 website please?

Thanks!

Read the guide carefully. Avoid doing things that are not in the guide. I have no idea why you got the impression you should remove the SGOF call in _OFF. That was an edit not suggested anywhere... just something you decided to do...

@dimmu123 ,

Hackintosh is difficult - it is not for everyone. Try to learn. There is no paid support here.
Ok, i understand now (regarding to paid support). Very cool community here!

You should not be calling _OFF from _REG. Only EC related code you removed from the _OFF code path should be there.
Also, you removed the SGOF call from _OFF. That is a huge mistake. SGOF does all the work...
Also, EC related code in SGOF must be moved to _REG.
That case of ECGX is pretty interesting...
- it is called with Zero argument in both _OFF and SGOF
- you will only need one call with Zero in _REG.

Ok, working on this from the beggining (re-start the work). I`m at a point that doesn`t look like your tutorial. The _INI method looks different.

Scope (\_SB.PCI0.IGPU)
{
Method (_INI, 0, NotSerialized) // _INI: Initialize
{
}

OperationRegion (NVIG, SystemMemory, NVGA, 0x45)
Field (NVIG, DWordAcc, NoLock, Preserve)
{

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-03 at 6.45.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-03 at 6.45.22 PM.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 100
Ok, working on this from the beggining (re-start the work). I`m at a point that doesn`t look like your tutorial. The _INI method looks different.

Scope (\_SB.PCI0.IGPU)
{
Method (_INI, 0, NotSerialized) // _INI: Initialize
{
}

OperationRegion (NVIG, SystemMemory, NVGA, 0x45)
Field (NVIG, DWordAcc, NoLock, Preserve)
{

You are looking at the wrong _INI method. That is _INI for IGPU, not DGPU.
Note: Seems I am repeating myself...
Yes... I am: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...rra-in-asus-n550lf.208451/page-6#post-1430557

You are looking at the wrong _INI method. That is _INI for IGPU, not DGPU.
Note: Seems I am repeating myself...
Sorry.. So the _INI and _OFF method doesn`t have to be on the same SSDT? Its OOP?

Sorry.. So the _INI and _OFF method doesn`t have to be on the same SSDT? Its OOP?

I don't understand the question. Please try to be clear about your question ("on the same SSDT?")??

I don't understand the question. Please try to be clear about your question ("on the same SSDT?")??
The _OFF method is in SSDT-9.dsl. The _INI method is in SSDT-8.dsl. We can do calls from SSDT-9.dsl to SSDT-8.dsl? Based on your guide, i understand that both methods have to be in the same SSDT. Its Object-oriented programming (OOP) ?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back