Contribute
Register

Any patch for nvidia gtx 760 or intel hd 4600 card on Ventura?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Hello,

Is there any current solution to patch an nvidia 760gtx or intel hd 4600 card on the final version of ventura?
Can I do this with OCLP 0.50 via Post install root patch?
Thanks in advance

OCLP is not intended for Hacks, only real Macs. You could try it if you want to experiment. No idea if or how it would work. Much simpler to just buy a supported AMD card. Even a low cost RX 460 will work.

OCLP is not intended for Hacks, only real Macs. You could try it if you want to experiment. No idea if or how it would work. Much simpler to just buy a supported AMD card. Even a low cost RX 460 will work.

Previously with Monterey. I was using OCLP 0.4.4 and it was working fine
Now when I try with Ventura version 0.5.0 I get this message. Do you have an idea how I can skip it?
CleanShot 2022-10-26 at 00.02.48.png

Do you have an idea how I can skip it?
I don't use this patcher or know much if anything about it. I'm not going to offer any support for it.

Try reading on Github for the answer.

OK thank you anyway
Hi mdes7 - I have been using this patcher on my Hackintosh for a while. I needed it to get Monterey running. It does work on hacks.

It says AMFI is blocking installation. You could try the boot arg amfi_get_out_of_my_way=0x1 as a boot argument disables the entitlements checking subsystem on Apple OSes.

Use it once, run OCLP then turn it off. (I am guessing)

I haven't tried updating my old computer yet but might give it a shot after seeing this.

Hi mdes7 - I have been using this patcher on my Hackintosh for a while. I needed it to get Monterey running. It does work on hacks.

It says AMFI is blocking installation. You could try the boot arg amfi_get_out_of_my_way=0x1 as a boot argument disables the entitlements checking subsystem on Apple OSes.

Use it once, run OCLP then turn it off. (I am guessing)

I haven't tried updating my old computer yet but might give it a shot after seeing this.

you are right. Succeeded in patching cards together by OCLP 0.5.0
and add boot arg amfi_get_out_of_my_way=0x1 to skip the error message
But there is a problem after completing the patch and trying to delete boot arg amfi_get_out_of_my_way=0x1 There is a problem with boot and the screen appears black.
I will need to solve this problem as well

Solved: I used OCLP 0.5.0 to activate my nvidia gtx 760 and intel hd 4600 cards. I also used this boot args: amfi_get_out_of_my_way=0x1
Now everything is working fine
Thank you everyone

Back