Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, I'm new here, and new to the idea of building a Hackintosh. I'm a Windows user but have recently been thinking about building a lightweight Mac purely for the purpose of building Xcode projects to my iPhone - I don't really need a Mac for anything else - so I've been thinking about getting a cheap possibly older Intel NUC machine with the view of getting OS X on there.

I've read a bit about UniBeast and seen the odd youtube tutorial, but I just wondered if anyone here had experience of doing this and if there was anything else I ought to bear in mind?

Ideally I'd like a dual bootable NUC with OS X and Windows 10 - is this realistic?

Hello, I'm new here, and new to the idea of building a Hackintosh. I'm a Windows user but have recently been thinking about building a lightweight Mac purely for the purpose of building Xcode projects to my iPhone - I don't really need a Mac for anything else - so I've been thinking about getting a cheap possibly older Intel NUC machine with the view of getting OS X on there.

I've read a bit about UniBeast and seen the odd youtube tutorial, but I just wondered if anyone here had experience of doing this and if there was anything else I ought to bear in mind?

Ideally I'd like a dual bootable NUC with OS X and Windows 10 - is this realistic?

Did you even search the forums before you posted this? Lots of people have turned NUCs into Hackintoshes. Difficulty varies with which model of NUC you have. I suggest you do some reading here before buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back