i3-4030U
Graphics
HD 4400, 1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi there..
The problem I faced is that last night I shutdown the hackintosh properly and put laptop into the bag, today morning when I tried to start laptop it does not show up..

Laptop is working fine since 1 year with hackintosh, Currently Mojve 10.14.2 updated when it was released and was working everything perfectly

When I turn on laptop it only shows laptop logo and nothing happens, I tried booting from my backup efi usb but not working..

any clover bootloader that i have, is not showing..
It just shows system logo and than nothing appears... I tried to boot from usb live linux and it is working, but clover is not working anywhere...

Is there any way to recover my data if this problem doesn't solve..

Regards

Hi there..
The problem I faced is that last night I shutdown the hackintosh properly and put laptop into the bag, today morning when I tried to start laptop it does not show up..

Laptop is working fine since 1 year with hackintosh, Currently Mojve 10.14.2 updated when it was released and was working everything perfectly

When I turn on laptop it only shows laptop logo and nothing happens, I tried booting from my backup efi usb but not working..

any clover bootloader that i have, is not showing..
It just shows system logo and than nothing appears... I tried to boot from usb live linux and it is working, but clover is not working anywhere...

Is there any way to recover my data if this problem doesn't solve..

Regards
boot verbose and take a pic to upload here

how can i boot it... there's no boot screen of clover, i mean no clover menu.. just pc logo and stuck..
when you boot with linux usb, can you see your hard drive?

yes i can see that..
I've copied data from the drive also.. using apfs-fuse

the problem is that any clover is not working...

my backup installer usb too... the same issue with that...

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2019-02-01 04-29-28.png
    Screenshot from 2019-02-01 04-29-28.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 80
made new clover usb and tried to boot.. and that worked... I think my clover was broken due to some reason i don't know..

I made a backup of working efi folder 2 months ago and that also didn't worked... too strange..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back