Contribute
Register

Answer this and you automatically help others too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Hewlett-Packard 80C1
CPU
Intel Core i3 5005U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi forum

I made an UniBeast installer for my ML installation

BUT, I have a problem

I've tried all the goddamn flags I know, but it still reboots after loading the kexts and I can't get to the installation process

My hardware: ECS H55H-M motherboard, Intel Core i3-540 3.07 GHz processor, Sapphire Radeon HD 5570 1GB, 8 Gb of RAM

The interesting thing is that I have my Lion working perfectly on this particular hardware

Hope you know what's the problem here

Thanks in advance

this is a long shot, but....

i have a gigabyte H55M that is VERY fussy about the kexts on the usb stick in order for the boot to complete, and then to be able to use a keyboard and mouse to perform the install.

i was playing around with installing the GM yesterday (before i realized the final was avail today!). the usb i made for the GM wouldn't boot properly. i had another usb that i had made (don't remember what tool i used to make it) to install Lion on said machine, and i confirmed that that usb worked properly.

then i decided to copy the Extra folder from the working Lion usb to the faulty ML usb, and voila! the ML usb then booted properly and i was able to complete the install. i believe the problem was a combination of the boot flags and the extra/extensions that Unibeast 1.5 created was not the proper combo for my mobo.

so, if you still have your Lion install USB laying around, try the above.

good luck
ken

I have the same question here! My Hackintosh only restarts no matter what flag I use...

this is a long shot, but....

i have a gigabyte H55M that is VERY fussy about the kexts on the usb stick in order for the boot to complete, and then to be able to use a keyboard and mouse to perform the install.

i was playing around with installing the GM yesterday (before i realized the final was avail today!). the usb i made for the GM wouldn't boot properly. i had another usb that i had made (don't remember what tool i used to make it) to install Lion on said machine, and i confirmed that that usb worked properly.

then i decided to copy the Extra folder from the working Lion usb to the faulty ML usb, and voila! the ML usb then booted properly and i was able to complete the install. i believe the problem was a combination of the boot flags and the extra/extensions that Unibeast 1.5 created was not the proper combo for my mobo.

so, if you still have your Lion install USB laying around, try the above.

good luck
ken

Thanks, man!

I'll try it out!

Appreciate your input

I guess, It's my video card - it's not supported under ML as I can see...

I guess, It's my video card - it's not supported under ML as I can see...

I used my ATI Radeon 5570 1Gb card for the installation process because of issues with my 6870 card (those issues were fixed after installing multibeast). I did experience the same issue as you where my computer would reboot before getting to the install screen no matter what flag I used. So as a last ditch effort I went into my BIOS, started messing around in there, turned a bunch of things that were disabled to enabled and it worked for me. I would try that.

I used my ATI Radeon 5570 1Gb card for the installation process because of issues with my 6870 card (those issues were fixed after installing multibeast). I did experience the same issue as you where my computer would reboot before getting to the install screen no matter what flag I used. So as a last ditch effort I went into my BIOS, started messing around in there, turned a bunch of things that were disabled to enabled and it worked for me. I would try that.

Hey. That's an IDEA!!! Would you tell mw what exactly your manipulations were?)))))

Hey. That's an IDEA!!! Would you tell mw what exactly your manipulations were?)))))

I guess, It's not a graphics problem if you say that you turn something from disabled to enabled.... Well I'll try somn

Guys, I'm totally noob,just help me pls!
I have Gigabyte motherboard Ga-p67a-d3-b3 rev.2.0 bios: FD
Problem is that DSDT database doesn't contain FD (only FA,FB,FC)
What if I use this DSDT: GA-P67A-D3-B3-2.x FC ?
Or how can I get FC bios on my motherboard or who can create DSDT for FD bios?
btw, sorry for bad english, I'm from Russia, I hope you've understood main idea of my problem.

guys, i'm totally noob,just help me pls!
I have gigabyte motherboard ga-p67a-d3-b3 rev.2.0 bios: Fd
problem is that dsdt database doesn't contain fd (only fa,fb,fc)
what if i use this dsdt: Ga-p67a-d3-b3-2.x fc ?
Or how can i get fc bios on my motherboard or who can create dsdt for fd bios?
Btw, sorry for bad english, i'm from russia, i hope you've understood main idea of my problem.

Здарова. Ты создай отдельную тему в соответствующей категории. В моем посте тебе вряд ли кто ответит)

Насчет разных версий биоса, я думаю можно откатить свой биос до версии того, что указан в dsdt и все)

На офф. сайтах обычно есть возможность качать прошивки для Биоса

Update: http://www.gigabyte.ru/products/page/mb/ga-p67a-d3-b3rev_10/download/bios - все возможные прошивки для твоей матери!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back