Contribute
Register

"An error occurred loading the update" appears during installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this Reply, so which one should I enable? Or delete one of "AirPortBrcm4360_Injector" or "AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector" as he said?
which ever one works for you:

may also need to add in the boot argument as mentioned as well

reset nvram on each try

load one up at a time, trial and error until you find out which one is causing you grief
I think I found the answer.

VoodooInput.kext in VoodooI2C.kext will cause "** In memory panic Stackshot Succeded ** bytes traced xxxx (Uncompressed xxxx) **" error. How do I solve it?

I think I found the answer.

VoodooInput.kext in VoodooI2C.kext will cause "** In memory panic Stackshot Succeded ** bytes traced xxxx (Uncompressed xxxx) **" error. How do I solve it?
try the one from VoodooPS2Controller.kext instead

try the one from VoodooPS2Controller.kext instead
Ok. Another problem I found is that there is no sound output, what adjustments do I need to make?

(Already enabled "AppleALC.kext")

Ok. Another problem I found is that there is no sound output, what adjustments do I need to make?

(Already enabled "AppleALC.kext")

To be precise, I can't see any audio output device in system settings. So is the solution as well?

The audio problem has been fixed. I just stumbled across that the trackpad is not working. How do I fix it?

The audio problem has been fixed. I just stumbled across that the trackpad is not working. How do I fix it?
depends on the make and model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back