Contribute
Register

"An error occurred loading the update" appears during installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
what version of opencore are you using?
It was somehow installed just yesterday. Thank you very much for your help.

My problem now is. My question now is. If I enable these Kexts on the picture, I will encounter "** In memory panic Stackshot Succeded ** bytes traced xxxx (Uncompressed xxxx) **" How should I solve it?

(xxxx stands for numbers)

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    36.9 KB · Views: 19
It was somehow installed just yesterday. Thank you very much for your help.

My problem now is. My question now is. If I enable these Kexts on the picture, I will encounter "** In memory panic Stackshot Succeded ** bytes traced xxxx (Uncompressed xxxx) **" How should I solve it?

(xxxx stands for numbers)
work out which one is causing the issue

work out which one is causing the issue
I only tried to enable both "SMCProcessor" and "SMCBatteryManager". The same error will occur.

(Due to time issues, so only the test)

I only tried to enable both "SMCProcessor" and "SMCBatteryManager". The same error will occur.

(Due to time issues, so only the test)
reset nvram on each try

load one up at a time, trial and error until you find out which one is causing you grief

reset nvram on each try

load one up at a time, trial and error until you find out which one is causing you grief
Ok, besides that I have another question.

I am using DW1560 now. But if these 4 Kexts are enabled, I will encounter "IOKit Daemon (kernelmanagerd)" cycle. What changes do I need to make?

Attachments

• 擷取.PNG
    擷取.PNG
    14.1 KB · Views: 13
Ok, besides that I have another question.

I am using DW1560 now. But if these 4 Kexts are enabled, I will encounter "IOKit Daemon (kernelmanagerd)" cycle. What changes do I need to make?
only one of those plugins needs to be enabled

only one of those plugins needs to be enabled
I just saw this Reply, so which one should I enable? Or delete one of "AirPortBrcm4360_Injector" or "AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector" as he said?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back